Thursday, January 20, 2011

1

Get Korean/Hangul writer on your computer

  • Thursday, January 20, 2011
  • AdamHyung
  • Share
  • Ever since I get obsessed with those Kpop and Korean stuff, I tend to learn Hangul for personal interest. Putting my smart phone aside, I had a hard time finding any way to write Hangul in my laptop. I thought that there might be a software to be installed so that I can write. But, at last, I knew through a friend, that Hangul writer is originally enable in the computer itself. LOL. And now I'm able to type Hangul already~~

    But my way of writing Hangul is a bit harsh. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    It's very EASY. Trust me~~


    1. Right-Click the Language icon at the bottom right of the screen.


    2. Click 'Settings...'


    3. It will then pop out a window "Text Services and Input Languages". Click 'Add'.


    4. It will pop out another window "Add Input Language". Find Korean and make selection as shown. Then click 'OK'.


    5. Then click another 'OK' at the previous window and it's DONE!!!

    See~~ EASY right???
    However, there's another problem~~ 

    HOW WE KNOW THE REPRESENTATION OF EACH ALPHABETS OF HANGUL?!?!

    That's why I said that my way is harsh. I checked the letter one by one and use some stickers to stick on my keyboard. haha. A very unprofessional way, but the cheapest and DIY-enabled method. Try it if you have patience~~ =D


    Thanks for the view~ Stay tune~~

    1 Responses to “Get Korean/Hangul writer on your computer”

    Unknown said...
    September 26, 2013 at 6:53 AM

    thank you :D this really helped me!!


    Post a Comment

    Followers

    Powered by Blogger.

    Subscribe